Audrey Stephanie Lo Talking colour Task 1

Task 1

Chinatown reminds me of my hometown — HongKong , especially the colourful lanterns and the entrance of Chinatown.

China town 2020

The traditional iconic architecture and the experience in eating one of the restaurant that I eat spicy fish fillets the fried pork with chilli that I felt the warmth and the spiciness bring me through because I like spicy food. Besides, I get most of my inspirations from the lanterns and entrance because the lanterns remind me of the mid-autumn festival. Having mooncakes and dinner with my family members gather together to share the happiness and warmth.

spicy fish fillets

Also, the difference between my home town and UK is the weather. Since the weather of London is totally different ,the changes and shapes of the leaves turning into yellow brownish colour. What I capture on the street which is really eye-catching because it is hard to see it in Hong Kong. Therefore, I did some drawings in different colour I saw and what I feel to express it with colours and texture. And try different mix media.

2 Comments