ziyi liang(linda) talking colors

For this task, I drew some works that I saw in the exhibition that I thought were beautiful and I liked very much, and then I drew them in my own way of painting. I think different painting styles will make the works present different feelings, so I present the works that I think are interesting in the exhibition again. I used a lot of color collocation, many of which did not follow the original color of the original object or work, and I also had a lot of my own play and some color collocation. There are painting people, flowers and landscapes in my works. I do not deliberately depict the details of these things. Instead, I use large color blocks to highlight the atmosphere and try my best to make the whole work look more complete, because I love the feeling of combining color with marriage. But I think I still need to draw more boldly. Now I still feel that all works are the same feeling, and I still need to use more combination of painting tools and more different painting techniques.